Exceptional Therapy for Students,
Incredible Results for Your School
Advanced School Staffing turns the challenging task of hiring Special Ed Clinicians into a quick and easy process. We partner with school districts nationwide to provide them with exceptional Speech Language Pathologists, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists and School Psychologists. We offer full and part time staffing with onsite and online (Teletherapy) options. We know that when students receive the therapy they need, everyone can achieve more.
How We Ensure Your Success
- Quality Assurance: We guarantee you're always in compliance and our rigorous vetting process ensures only the best candidates reach you.
- Leadership: Our Clinical Directors have many years of school based experience and make sure all our Clinicians succeed.
- Data: Our candidate management system has over 100,000 active therapists making it quick to find the right candidate for you.
- Low Turnover: We are proud to have a low annual turnover rate and a high continuity of care.
- Customer Support: We’re available 24/7 to solve any pressing issues.
Talent That Works for You
Working with Advanced gives you access to our vast network of skilled therapists with the experience you need. Whether that’s a bilingual SLP, an OT specializing in autism, a PT with Cerebral Palsy experience, or all of the above – we’re ready to help. Our talent is W2 employees of Advanced, so we provide with them with all the benefits they need. All you need to focus on is your students.
Teletherapy Powered by Televate™
Teletherapy is a highly effective marriage between skilled therapists and cutting-edge technology. Our proprietary platform, Televate™, allows our team of therapists to work with your students remotely face-to-face. Teletherapy is great for short-term leaves of absence, part time schedules, a semester or the entire school year. Learn more here.
Advanced MSP services offer a turnkey solution to all of your therapy staffing management challenges. We connect with your team to determine your unique needs, work with all approved vendor applicants to find the best solutions, and ensure that your new contractors are fully credentialed, vetted, and on boarded.